Who we are
NPROXX is a global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing Type 4 pressure vessels for the storage of hydrogen under high pressure. Based on 40 year experience in carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP) products and systems in various industries NPROXX provides composite tank systems and tailor made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: Transport and storage (up to 1000 bar), Heavy duty vehicles (350 bar), Automotive (700 bar).
NPROXX has its head office in Heerlen (the Netherlands) and its manufacturing organisation in Jülich (Germany). NPROXX, originally a split off from Enrichment Technology Company (ETC), is presently an independent B.V., owned for 50% by ETC and for 50% by Cummins Inc.
NPROXX is looking for a controller/financial accountant who takes the responsibility for all controlling aspects of the company, like commercial controlling, project controlling, cost controlling, investments monitoring, cash monitoring, budget / business planning, monthly management reporting and the approval of purchase requests.
Your key responsibilities:
- Business Plan and annual budget: Prepare the business plan, the annual budget and reports in close collaboration with the responsible Directors/managers of production and operations.
- Sparring partner: Be a sparring partner to our managers, directors and managing director in respect to management and control of firm’s processes in the applicable business area.
- Monitoring/controlling: Monitoring and controlling of actual costs, FTE, work in progress, investments, production. The purpose is financial control of the business area.
- Forecasts: prepare forecasts for the business area and calculate consequences of special projects with respect to costs and revenues, identify risks & opportunities and formulate proposals for NPROXX.
- Business cases: Prepare business cases for capital expenditures
- in order to contribute to the business decision making of NPROXX.
- Planning and control cycle: contribute to the development, implementation and use of an effective system for financial-economic planning and control in order to give insight to planning, steering and control of activities to support the realization of financial objectives.
- Management information: Collect, interpret and edit financial data and provide periodical and ad hoc reports and analyses, which enables management and stakeholders to make (timely) decisions.
- Annual reporting & auditing: is involved in the preparation of the annual report and the different audits. NPROXX uses IFRS as its primary accounting principles.
- Degree qualified (HBO, University) in a relevant discipline (Finance & Accounting, Business, etc.) with previous experience working as controller, preferably in a technical manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years relevant Controlling/accounting experience.
- Broad background in activities such as business planning and annual budgeting, setting up business cases, controlling & monitoring, creating clear and insightful forecasts, setting up clear financial reporting to management.
- Strong communication skills and highly analytical and decisive with the ability to build effective working relationships within a project organization.
- Proven practical leadership experience, and strong financial coaching ability towards organization.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, administrative and organizational skills.
- Has experience in working with SAP4HANA, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Seeking optimization and continuous improvement.
- Stress resistant and well organized, hands on, can do mentality.
- Good communication skills in English is required (spoken and written). Fluent Dutch or German is a must.
- Experience in a start-up desirable (is a plus).
- Lives in the area or willing to relocate.
The incumbent reports directly to the CFO of the company and has a small group of direct reports (1-2 pers.).
An open and collegial corporate culture.
- Future-oriented and innovative products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to help shape the emission-free mobility of the future.
- Very good primary and secondary employment conditions.
If you are interested, we would like to see your motivation and CV emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit number H06/20 before 19th November 2020.
The first interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 25 November 2020 in the morning. Further interviews are scheduled on Tuesday 2 December in the morning.
NPROXX B.V. for the attention of HR Department (Peter Hoedemakers)
6422 RK Heerlen
P: +31 (0)45 7991206