Design Engineer High Pressure Systems
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Who we are:
NPROXX is a global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing Type 4 pressure vessels for the storage of hydrogen under high pressure. Based on 40 years’ experience in carbon-fibre-reinforced polymer (CFRP) products and systems in various industries NPROXX provides composite tank systems and tailor made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: Transport and storage (up to 500 bar), Heavy duty vehicles (350 bar), Automotive (700 bar).
NPROXX is looking for a System design engineer who takes the responsibility for the design of high pressure systems for our clients and projects. As a Design engineer you are preparing CAD models and drawings of high-pressure systems, design frames and connection to vehicles and pressure vessels, and select the right components. As a System Design Engineer you will be part of our Design Office, and a member of our Technology department.
– Preparing CAD models and drawings of high pressure systems (CAD / NX experience required)
– Design frames and connection (pipeline construction) to vehicles and pressure vessels
– Components selection
– Machine parts design (FKM, Screw design,…)
– Stay on top of relevant regulations on the market for pressured systems
– You advise and consult with the production and project owners on the construction
– You have 5+ year experience in high pressure (pneumatic or hydraulic) or technical gases business
– You have a Master in engineering and a focus on design
– You participated in Machine parts design (FKM, Screw design, ,,,) courses and have the related certificates
– You are able to work with standardized, controlled products and processes (documentation, change management)
– You have CAD knowledge & NX experience, and good knowledge of thermodynamics/gas dynamics
– You speak English fluently. Basics in German language is a plus.
– You are able to work with the following tools: MS-Office, SAP-QM and/or CAQ-Software, CAD Software, NX, FEM or CFD Software
– You seek optimization and continuous improvement
– You are hands on, stress resistant and well organized
– Experience in a start-up desirable (is a plus).
– Lives in the area or willing to relocate
to the Design Office manager
– Very good primary and secondary employment conditions
– An open and collegial corporate culture
– Future-oriented and innovative products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to help shape the emission-free mobility of the future
– The applicant will start with a temporary contract for 1 year, with the goal to sign a permanent contract after the first year.
Applications in writing to:
HR Department / Karim Wolfs
6422 RK Heerlen
Cell phone +31 6 48 06 35 26
or by e-mail to email@example.com stating the vacancy no. to submit.