HR Manager (Nr. H05/19)
We are looking for an HR Manager for our location in Heerlen,
Who we are:
NPROXX is a global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing Type 4 pressure vessels for the storage of hydrogen under high pressure. Based on 40 years experience in carbon-fibre-reinforced polymer (CFRP) products and systems in various industries NPROXX provides composite tank systems and tailor made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: Transport and storage (up to 500 bar), Heavy duty vehicles (350 bar), Automotive (700 bar).
The HR Manager is responsible for covering all aspects of HR from recruitment, absence and performance management, health and wellbeing, retention, employee relations, reward and recognition to learning and development for all NPROXX employees.
- Develop in close cooperation with NPROXX Management the HR strategy and secure implementation
- Set up the HR organization (policies and processes) in NPROXX BV in line with Dutch regulations and ensure operational excellence
- Ensures compliance with relevant HR legislation
- Responsible for the payroll process and time registration
- Responsible for the Learning & Development Program and training organization
- Is the point of contact for employee benefits
- Is the point of contact for finance (HR budget) and HR group departments
- Act as a main point of contact with (local) authorities and external service providers (Arbo, KPMG, etc.).
- Provide advice, coaching and consultation to employees and people managers in resolving complex or sensitive HR problems, including disciplinary counseling, legal issues and terminations
- Ensuring the momentum towards long term strategy is maintained while keeping balance with short term business needs.
- Degree qualified (HBO, University) in a relevant discipline (HR, Business etc.) with previous experience working in an HR role preferably in a technical environment
- Understanding of relevant German legislation is appreciated
- 5 years relevant HR management experience.
- Broad background in HR activities including compensation & benefits, talent development and performance management
- Strong communication skills and highly analytical and decisive with the ability to build effective working relationships within a project organization
- Proven practical leadership experience, strong coaching ability towards organization
- Experience with payroll and knowledge of cross-border-working
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, listening & discerning skills in dealing with employees & external contacts
- Sensitivity in dealing with confidential issues and information
- Solid written and presentation skills
- Seeking optimisation and continuous improvement
- Stress resistant and well organised
- Strong sense of consistency and ethics and personal integrity
- Communication skills (spoken and written) in the English and Dutch language
- Basics in German language is a plus
- Hands on
- Experience in a start-up desirable (is a plus).
- Lives in the area.
- An open and collegial corporate culture
- Future-oriented and innovative products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to help shape the emission-free mobility of the future
- Very good primary and secondary employment conditions
- The applicant will first start with a fixed term contract for 1 year
Applications in writing to:
HR Department / Noël Nix
6422 RK Heerlen
Cell phone +31 6 14695831
or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy no. to submit.