For our locations in Heerlen (NL) and Alsdorf (DE) we are looking for a
Development process engineer
Who we are:
NPROXX is a world leader in the design, development and production of type IV pressure vessels for high pressure hydrogen storage. Based on forty years of experience with carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) products and systems in various industries, NPROXX offers carbon fiber tank systems and tailor-made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: transport and stationary storage (up to 1000 bar), heavy-duty traffic (350 bar), automotive (700 bar).
The corporate headquarters of NPROXX are located in Heerlen in the Netherlands and the production facilities will be located in Alsdorf (Germany) from summer 2023. NPROXX started out as a spin-off from ETC (Enrichment Technology Company) and is now a 50-50% joint venture between ETC and Cummins Inc.
NPROXX is looking for a Development process engineer who will take on responsibility for process development and optimization in our pressure vessel production. You will carry out process and component analyzes for development and customer projects and will support our simulation and quality department in optimizing our product quality. As a Development process engineer, you will be part of our development and technology department.
- Conducting process and component analyzes as a basis for optimization and quality assurance
- Supervision of production processes for type IV pressure vessels
- Evaluation of failure modes, bursting and load cycle tests
- Development of production guidelines
- Support for current development projects
- Support for current customer projects
- Degree from a technical university, master’s/bachelor’s degree or technician specializing in mechanical engineering, fiber composites or plastics technology
- Practical experience in the field of composite/plastic processing desirable
- Responsible behavior and structured way of working with good problem-solving skills
- You can work with standardized, controlled products and processes
- You are fluent in English and German
- High social and communication skills
- International experience desirable
- Very good MS Office skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good analytical thinking, good self-organization
- You strive for optimization and continuous improvement
- You are practical, stress resistant and well organized
- Place of residence in the region or willingness to move
You report to the team leaders of pressure vessel and process development or the Technical Director.
Future-oriented and innovative products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to shape the emission-free mobility of the future.
- Very good primary and secondary employment conditions
- Flexible working hours and the option for Home Office
- International working environment
- Open and collegial corporate culture
You are interested:
If you are interested, please send your cover letter with CV and job number H06/30 to email@example.com.
HR Department (Peter Hoedemakers)
6422 RK Heerlen, The Netherlands
Telefon +31 (0)45 7991206
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org