Purchasing Manager (Nr. H01/19)
We are looking for a Purchasing Manager for our location in Heerlen, Netherlands.
Who we are:
NPROXX is a global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing Type 4 pressure vessels for the storage of hydrogen under high pressure. Based on 40 years experience in carbon-fibre-reinforced polymer (CFRP) products and systems in various industries NPROXX provides composite tank systems and tailor made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: Transport and storage (up to 500 bar), Heavy duty vehicles (350 bar), Automotive (700 bar).
- Responsible for purchasing within NPROXX (BV and GmbH)
- Develop in close cooperation with NPROXX Management the purchasing strategy and secure implementation
- Finding and contracting strategic suppliers
- Finding and contracting service providers (e.g. testing, certification)
- Create framework agreements with main suppliers
- Contract negotiations with suppliers
- Manage contract database
- Manage and execute supplier audits
- Secure interaction with main stakeholders in Development, Sales and Operations
- Driving continuous cost savings
- Reporting KPI’s on cost savings, % contracted spend and supplier performance
- Academic level (e.g. Technische Bedrijfskunde, Werktuigbouwkunde, Fysica). Business studies background could fit as well.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in an international, industrial/ manufacturing/ project environment.
- Fluent in English. Dutch and German at an acceptable level.
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on attitude.
- Experience in a start-up desirable (is a plus).
- Lives in the area.
- An open and collegial corporate culture
- Future-oriented and innovative products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to help shape the emission-free mobility of the future
- Very good primary and secondary employment conditions
Applications in writing to:
HR Department / Noël Nix
6422 RK Heerlen
Cell phone +31 6 14695831
or by e-mail to email@example.com stating the vacancy no.