Sales Manager – Heavy Duty Vehicles (HDV)
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Who we are:
NPROXX is a global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing Type 4 pressure vessels for the storage of hydrogen under high pressure. Drawing on 40 years‘ experience in carbon-fibre-reinforced polymer (CFRP) products and systems in various industries NPROXX provides composite tank systems and tailor made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: Transport and storage (up to 500 bar), heavy duty vehicles (350 bar), automotive (700 bar).
– Monitor market trends in the HDV sector
– Develop HDV accounts and projects
– Pitch, negotiate and win commercial projects
– Represent NPROXX at events and trade fairs
– Travel is 50% of the role, mainly in Europe
Key business objectives:
Develop accounts, increase turnover, market share, brand awareness and recognition.
– HBO / Fachhochschule level. commercial education.
– 2-3 years experience in sales / related field or business development/ project management
– Understand H2 presure vessel system requirements
– Self motivating
– Target oriented
– Highly commercially aware
– Sense of urgency
– Sense for business
– Capable of setting up and leading bid teams
– Capable of dealing with changing environments
– Fluent in English and German. Dutch and French advanced skills
– MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– IPMA Project Management
– Driving licence
to Director Marketing and Sales.
– An open and collegial corporate culture
– Future-oriented and innovative products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to help shape the emission-free mobility of the future
– Very good primary and secondary employment conditions.
Applications in writing to:
HR Department / Noël Nix
6422 RK Heerlen
or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the PA no. to submit.