Sales Support Manager (Nr. H02/19)
Location: Heerlen, The Netherlands.
Who we are:
NPROXX is a global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing Type 4 pressure vessels for the storage of hydrogen under high pressure. Drawing on 40 years‘ experience in carbon-fibre-reinforced polymer (CFRP) products and systems in various industries NPROXX provides composite tank systems and tailor made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: Transport and storage (up to 500 bar), heavy duty vehicles (350 bar), automotive (700 bar).
- Support Sales Managers based in the Heerlen Office in:
- Project Configuration
- Business Case Calculation
- Create offers, confirmations, project pitches and internal project reports
- Organize and participate at trade fairs and events
- Support Sales Database and related communication tools
- Account Management
- Support Customer Project Managers as part of the Sales & Marketing team.
Key business objectives:
Support Sales Managers and Project Managers with various tasks. You will receive on the job training in H2 system sales, configuration and project management. Objective is to develop the candidate towards a Sales Manager role.
- HBO / Fachhochschule level. Commercial background with passion for technology
- No experience required but ideally you will have been trained in project environments or the automotive industry
- Appitude for learning with an inquisitive mind
- Capable of dealing with changing environments
- Fluent in English and German. Dutch advanced skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- IPMA Project Management
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on attitude
- Experience in a start-up desirable
- Driving licence
- Lives in the area.
to Director Marketing and Sales
- An open and collegial corporate culture
- Future-oriented and innovative products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to help shape the emission-free mobility of the future
- Very good primary and secondary employment conditions.
Applications in writing to:
HR Department / Noël Nix
6422 RK Heerlen
Cell phone +31 6 14695831
or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the PA no. to submit.