NPROXX is a global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing Type 4 pressure vessels for the storage of hydrogen under high pressure. Our products are at the heart of the rapidly changing world of transport. Based on 40 years’ experience in carbon-fibre-reinforced polymer (CFRP) products and systems in various industries NPROXX provides composite tank systems and tailor-made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: Transport and storage (up to 500 bar), Heavy duty vehicles (350 bar), Automotive (700 bar).
The Certification Engineer is part of the QA/Certification/Engineering Team and will be responsible for the certification items for pressure vessels, pressure vessel -systems. You will take care of all the activities in order to comply with the for NPROXX relevant standards required by national and international laws and regulations. In order to be successful, you will have a proper planning and will be maintaining the required documentation. Furthermore you will be the contact for Notified Bodies/ vehicle authorities (TÜV/KBA/RDW) and participate at standard committees. As a Certification Engineer you make an important contribution to fulfil quality, project and manufacturing goals.
Your key responsibilities:
- leading the technical and formal discussion with the international certification bodies and vehicle authorities
- preparing certification applications for certification bodies and vehicle authorities
- planning and monitoring internal and external certification tests
- documenting and evaluating test results
- supporting the project managers, QA and manufacturing engineers on planning, conducting the relevant certification tests
- monitoring the international standards and manage the implementation of changes to the relevant projects and series production
- assessing design/process changes regarding certification requirements
- participating in international standard committee meetings
- You have a Master in Mechanical Engineering or Natural Science and high level of technical knowledge.
- You are experienced in working at, or working closely with a Certification Body.
- Preferably you have 5 years’ experience in quality engineering in an innovative industrial environment.
- You are able to work with standardized, controlled products and processes.
- You speak English fluently and have strong knowledge of the German language. Knowledge of the Dutch language is preferred.
- You have excellent communication skills, verbally and accurate in writing.
- You are stress resistant and well organized.
- Living in the area or willing to relocate.
To the Manager Engineering, Quality and Certification.
Would you like to work at the heart of the hydrogen economy, in the rapidly changing world of clean transport? Then NPROXX is a place where your expertise can make a difference to the world. You will join an accomplished team with very extensive experience in mechanical engineering with expertise in the energy industry. Furthermore, we offer:
- Very good primary and secondary employment conditions.
- A growing international organization with an open and collegial corporate culture.
- Future-oriented and innovative products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to help shape the emission-free mobility of the future.
How to apply:
Please feel free to call us on +31 45 78 20 564 for additional information. You can apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6422 RK Heerlen
Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.