High-strength, lightweight composite Type 4 pressure vessels are embedded in standard containers for use at H2 fuelling stations, providing accelerated fuelling for multiple vehicles.
The nominal working pressure is 300 or 500 bar and our systems can be certificated according to ADR.
Certification and audits
All hydrogen pressure vessels from NPROXX undergo intensive testing. Our pressure vessels fulfil all industrial certification requirements according to the following industrial standards:
- ADR: International regulation for transport of dangerous goods
- DIN EN 12245: Transportable Gas Cylinder
- ISO 11119-3: Transportable Gas Cylinder
- EC 79: Fuel Tanks
- UNR134: Fuel Tanks
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System.
Contact us to find out how we can help with your hydrogen storage application.Contact Us