Who we are:
NPROXX is a global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing Type 4 pressure vessels for the storage of hydrogen under high pressure. Based on 40 year experience in carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP) products and systems in various industries NPROXX provides composite tank systems and tailor made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: Transport and storage (500 bar, 1000 bar), Heavy duty vehicles, busses and ships (350 bar), Automotive (700 bar).
NPROXX has its office in Heerlen (The Netherlands). The production organization of NPROXX is located at Jülich (Germany). NPROXX, originally a spin-off of ETC (Enrichment Technology Company), today operates as a 50/50 joint venture between ETC and Cummins Inc.
NPROXX is a rapidly growing organization that builds business and product developments into a portfolio of projects. This creates an increasing demand from our customers and therefore we are looking for a new colleague within our sales team.
Along with a fellow colleague sales, your duties are as follows:
- Manage the order book;
- Report order book status in internal leadership calls;
- Create and support implementation of internal sales processes and procedures;
- Manage Non-Disclosure Agreements (register, records of signed NDA);
- Execute SAP order management
- Sales process order intake on SAP
- Sales order changes on SAP
- Tracking of records PO’s & confirmations on SAP
- Coordinate and support event management;
- Monitoring of Customer feedback;
- Support customer visits at NPROXX and at customer side (to be reviewed shortly);
- Arranging business trips and accommodations (to be reviewed shortly);
- Manage the Sales and Marketing Share Point;
- Be the administrator of Pipedrive;
- Build and update Contact Data Base (Share Point based Outlook tool);
- Manage contact E-mail inbox (quick first response – and delegation to sales team)
- A successfully completed sales or marketing degree at bachelor level;
- At least two years of working experience preferably in a sales role. It is a plus if the working experience is in a technical production environment with high-quality products;
- Experienced in Office and SAP;
- A high degree of teamwork, motivation, resilience, thoroughness, reliability and analytical skills;
- A strong understanding of commercial, logistical and technical relationships;
- Good written and spoken English knowledge and German as a pre;
- Knowledge of the Swedish language or willingness to learn it we see as a real plus and then we definitely invite you to apply
- Taking responsibility in a young, innovative, rapidly growing company that operates in a sustainable market environment;
- Possibility to support designing the most modern production of hydrogen pressure tanks and thus to secure the long-term success of the NPROXX within the framework of the ETC / Cummins joint venture;
- Unique technological innovations and teamwork in exciting local and international projects;
- A collegial corporate culture that relies on loyal employees without constant fluctuation;
- Exciting products and the opportunity to actively shape developments;
- Regular further education and training opportunities that not only broaden your professional horizons, but also promote your personal development;
- Unique teamwork and technological innovation in exciting projects;
- A package of primary and secondary employment conditions appropriate to the position full-time employment with flexible working hours;
- A quiet location, which, in addition to the possibility of working from home, allows one to concentrate and start the day without the stressful search for a parking space.
If you are interested, we would like to see your motivation and CV emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org submit number H06/24.
HR Departement (Peter Hoedemakers)
6422 RK Heerlen
Phone +31 (0)45 7991206