NPROXX is a global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing Type 4 pressure vessels for the storage of hydrogen under high pressure. Our products are at the heart of the rapidly changing world of transport. Based on 40 years’ experience in carbon-fibre-reinforced polymer (CFRP) products and systems in various industries NPROXX provides composite tank systems and tailor-made solutions for hydrogen storage applications: Transport and storage (up to 500 bar), Heavy duty vehicles (350 bar), Automotive (700 bar).
The Simulation Engineer takes the responsibility for the analysis and design of composite overwrapped pressure vessels, their embedded components and surrounding structure of our projects. As a Simulation Engineer you make an important contribution to the innovation and performance of our high-pressure systems. You strive for customer satisfaction by meeting the customer specific demands and taking the legal demands and standards into account. You will be part of our Development & Design Team and be a member of our Technology department.
Your key responsibilities:
- Dimensioning of FRP structures: Static and structural dynamics
- Dimensioning of embedded metallic and polymer components: Static, structural dynamics and fatigue
- Crash and impact simulation
- Assessments of fracture behaviour, burst and cyclic tests
- Continuous improvement of dimensioning strategy
- Development of design guidelines
- Perform detailed analysis
- Support current customer projects
- Support current development projects
- You have a Master in Mechanical Engineering or Natural Science.
- You have strong knowledge of Composite Design, Computational Engineering and Continuum Mechanics.
- Preferably you have experience in high pressure (pneumatic or hydraulic) or technical gases business.
- You are able to work with standardized, controlled products and processes.
- You speak English fluently and have strong knowledge of the German language. Knowledge of the Dutch language is preferred.
- You are able to work with the following tools: FEA Software, preferably Abaqus, Python or other programming language, MS-Office.
- You seek optimization and continuous improvement.
- You are a team player, stress resistant and well organized.
- Living in the area or willing to relocate.
To the Development & Design manager or Technology Director
Would you like to work at the heart of the hydrogen economy, in the rapidly changing world of clean transport? Then NPROXX is a place where your expertise can make a difference to the world. You will join an accomplished team with very extensive experience in mechanical engineering with expertise in the energy industry. Furthermore, we offer:
- Very good primary and secondary employment conditions.
- A growing international organization with an open and collegial corporate culture.
- Future-oriented and innovative products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to help shape the emission-free mobility of the future.
How to apply:
Please feel free to call us on +31 45 78 20 564 for additional information. You can apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.
6422 RK Heerlen
Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.