As NPROXX sees demand for its innovative hydrogen storage solutions increase, it must grow to fulfil newly promised manufacturing capacities. We are currently hiring for a variety of positions to support making clean, sustainable energy accessible and affordable for all.
NPROXX is a leading provider of hydrogen storage solutions. We are on a mission to accelerate the adoption of hydrogen as a clean and sustainable energy source. We do this by providing innovative and cost-effective hydrogen storage solutions to our customers.
Achieving the aims
Our mission is ambitious, and we know that we can only achieve it by growing our team and expanding our capabilities. We are currently hiring for a variety of technical positions, including:
- Production Engineer: This position will be responsible for contributing to the day-to-day operations of our production facility, requiring someone with strong scientific knowledge and technical skills.
- Maintenance Engineer: This role will be responsible for repairing mechanical faults on production equipment, and requires established knowledge of mechanics and other specialist manufacturing disciplines.
- Project Engineers: This role will be responsible for delivering equipment specifications to plan, and requires a strong understanding of project management principles and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Development Process Engineer: This position will be responsible for process development and optimisation, requiring someone with strong analysis skills and attention to detail in order to support the high quality of our work.
We are also looking for candidates for a variety of other positions, including:
- Marketing and Communications Officer: This position will be responsible for developing and executing our evolving marketing and communications strategies, requiring strong, multi-lingual communication skills, with previous experience in PR and marketing preferred.
- Project Managers: This position will be responsible for keeping the balance between all aspects of a project, requiring strong organisational skills, with previous experience in the hydrogen storage industry preferred.
- Cost Controller: This role will be responsible for supporting supply chain and process management, requiring accounting experience and strong analytical, administrative skills.
- Key Account Manager: This role will be responsible for helping the business reach its sales targets, and requires strategic thinking, good communication skills and previous experience of working directly with customers.
“We are a rapidly growing company with a bright future,” adds Peter Hoedemakers, HR Business consultant for NPROXX. “We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology. If you are interested in a career in the sustainable energy industry, we encourage you to apply for one of our open positions, or send us your CV directly.”
A changing business structure
With interest in hydrogen on the rise globally, NPROXX must focus on catering to all markets by becoming increasingly international. “Our business structure is changing rapidly as we grow and expand,” explains Hoedemakers. “For that reason, we are exploring all options from a recruitment perspective – including the opportunity to expand our talent pool. There are a lot of untapped skills further afield, and as we enter more joint venture projects worldwide, we are considering hiring from new markets, such as the United States, India and Turkey.”
These changes are exciting, but they also pose some challenges. “As ever, we need to find the right people to lead our growth and expansion,” he continues. “We don’t consider international recruitment lightly, and it is no small feat logistically. We know we need to make sure that our business processes are scalable and efficient. Ultimately, our biggest priority is getting the right people for the job through our doors, in order to help us revolutionise the face of the energy industry.”
NPROXX continues to demonstrate that it can overcome challenges in order to offer the world the energy solution it needs. We have a strong team, a clear vision and a commitment to innovation, and are well-positioned to play a major role in the future of hydrogen. To learn more about NPROXX’s open positions, please see our current vacancies.